The SPLC’s Intelligence Project is internationally known for its work to expose the activities of white supremacists and other domestic extremist groups. We are also sharing that expertise with international human rights bodies to pressure the U.S. to do more to protect our society and our democracy from their attacks.
• Submission to the U.N. Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent (Jackson, Mississippi) — May 15, 2023
• Testimony before the U.N. Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent — May 2, 2023
• Submission to the U.N. Permanent Forum on People of African Descent
• SPLC Report to the U.N. Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination — July 15, 2022
• Response to Call for Input to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights — March 25, 2022
• Response to Call for Input to the U.N. Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Racism — March 10, 2022
Click on any of our other core areas of work to find the SPLC’s submissions to international human rights bodies.
Decarceration and Decriminalization
Protecting Voting Rights
Other Human Rights Issues
News About Our Work